Reviewed and updated on 17th May, 2016
Our aim is to have a real, profound and connected debate about what the future of work could and should be. This platform is a place where a diverse group of voices are sparking fresh, exciting and radical ideas to make the future of work a better, and a more human place. Discussion, debate and dissent are encouraged!
Our rules are not designed to stop activity, but to manage the community so that members can have a genuine and open discussion. Everyone is welcome to join in, but we do reserve the right to remove posts that do not comply with our house rules.
- This is an online community to share and contribute to ideas on the future of work.
- Be respectful of other people in the group; bullying and personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Refrain from swearing in your posts and blogs.
- Do not include links to promotional content. This includes (but is not limited to) links to your company’s website, events and services. This space is about genuine debate and ideas – not selling services to other members!
- All posts should be in English, or include an English translation.
- This community is moderated, but not owned, by the CIPD. CIPD moderators will only delete content which does not comply with the house rules.
- The views shared in this group are not necessarily those of the CIPD or of Jericho Chambers.
- We will review and may update these rules on a regular basis.